(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NCR Retail Online Product Manager shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  NCR Retail Online Product Manager responded  · 

Online-only Gift Cards via a 3rd-party extension will be available very soon, through NRO Extras (http://extras.nrostores.com). This solution will allow you to sell virtual “gift cards” through your NRO store that can be redeemed on NRO purchases. This solution will not integrate with Counterpoint Gift Cards.

Support for Counterpoint-integrated Gift Cards is currently planned for 2015. We know many of you are anxiously awaiting this feature, and we wish that we could offer this capability in 2014, but that isn’t currently possible. There are some security issues to work out before we can accept Counterpoint Gift Cards online.

We’re also working on a feature to support payment by SVC (Stored Value Card).

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jnarowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are the 3rd Party Gift Cards like an electronic gift certificate? That's what I really need. The ability for an online customer to buy a gift certificate that is electronically transmitted to their recipient to be used in our online store.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on a deadline for this enhancement? I was told by the NRO phone support team that it would be available later this year, so that is what we are telling our customers. I assume this is still the case?

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice for new builds and updates to be relevant to what customers want.

Feedback and Knowledge Base