NCR Customer Connect

How can we improve NCR Customer Connect?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Calendar of Emails Scheduled on Dashboard

We would like to have the ability to see all the emails we have scheduled right on the dashboard. Instead of going into each campaign and checking when each email is scheduled, it would allow our employees to log on and see exactly what emails are going out and when! Like a little calendar right on the dashboard.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Archive Campaigns

As campaigns and emails that have been sent cannot be deleted currently, there should be a way to archive obsolete campaigns. This is a basic feature in most email marketing providers and it is very cumbersome to have to sort through years worth of old campaigns.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get rid of the black border

In the body of the email, there's a thin black line around the border of the email. Can we ditch that?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Support for Contact movement between lists.

Contacts cannot be "moved" from one list to another. If you mark a contact as Deleted, they are completely unavailable.

Allow delete of contact by specific list and not all lists. Allow movement between lists.

I do not know the schema for your database(s). Perhaps you can add a view that includes a compound key of email and list name.

It is particularly harsh that a deleted contact is removed from ALL lists and cannot be added to another list. I assume this is a schema related issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Segments

When a scheduled email that is reoccurring is using a segment then it should let you know it is being used when clicking on the same segment under a different email. That way if changes to the segment are made you will know if it will effect another scheduled email that is using it. Make sense?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Receiving Enter: Option for different package

It would make easier/faster and accurate if there is options to add different packaging at the time of entering receivings instead of setting up each items for different packaging. It does not make sense to create different units if not required. Also, it would be nice to enter total amount and counterpoint calculates the cost for each items (for accuracy).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display the segments slated to receive the email on Send tab

If the contact segments (and quantities) were displayed on the Send tab, as a confirmation, this would prevent me from accidentally sending emails to the wrong segments. Sometimes I hop to the Edit Content tab and forget to select specific segments to receive certain emails before sending out.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customize Customer Email Sign Up Link

Be able to customize the fields and requirements to opt in to our email database.

Utilizing segment options such as store, product category, province as a specifically described and required field.

As of now there is not only no branding to our email sign up, deterring our customers, but also incomplete data collected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. customize confirmation pages

The Opt-in confirmation email and the page that directs customers to check their inbox for the confirmation email needs to be customizable. Only very limited editing is available for the opt-in email, but no graphics or font modifications.

The page that they are sent to when hitting the Confirm Subscription button is not editable at all and says "You will soon be receiving newsletters from xyz company". But newsletters is not our focus and we should be able to customize that message.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Event Emails: Constant Contact offers event marketing. We use this feature often to schedule, plan and execute events at our store.

We are contemplating switching from Constant Contact to Customer Connect. The biggest change is the event emails. We host at least 1 event at our store monthly and send email invitations for these events. These emails have a register / decline option so we can plan accordingly. If we switch we will be giving up a vital feature. Please let us know if this feature will be available and if so, when. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Organize Segments into Folders

I would like to be able to organize my segments using a folder tree structure. Say I have 40 segments, I could put them in 4 folders, grouping similar segments. It would speed things up quite a bit!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Segment based on purchase date range

We need to be able to create a segment based on a date range of purchases. For instance, we would like to create a segment of all customers who purchased anything from a particular store from January 2011 through June 2011.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide statistics indicating the type of device on which the email was opened.

I would like to know, like in Google Analytics, on which type of device - PC, tablet, or mobile phone - the email was opened. This is key in following the trend toward mobile and in making design decisions.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Upload a document or PDF into the Body

It would be nice to be able to upload a document say a pdf publisher document into the body. We could still have our regular banner at the top then dont have to worry about all the formatting issues that come along with this program. My emails all look normal in preview and in the test then they are formatted and skewed when the group email goes out.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need a preview for the text version of the email.

There isn't a preview for the text version of the email. When a test email is sent the text version is often very different than what is in the editor.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Answer your phone

Provide customer service by answering your phone when customers need help. I have never been able to talk to anyone.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it where I can keep the content of my last email, but change the graphic at the top of the email.

Everytime we send out a new email blast, we use a lot of the same content to promote ongoing promotions. It would be wonderful if I could start with the last email..........and be able to pick a new graphic for the top. I like all the graphic choices you provide and this would be a HUGE time saver. Right now I have to pick a graphic and then cut and paste all the old material I want to include in the new email.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add segment option for total purchase amount

We need a segment option for total purchase amount. This way, we can trigger a rewards email when a customer spends $xx.xx with us; whether they reach that level in one transaction or 4 transactions.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

NCR Customer Connect

Feedback and Knowledge Base