NCR Customer Connect

NCR Customer Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. We would like to have the primary account available to secondary admins so each administrator gets credit for the work they did via login. This is like how facebook operates. This would decrease confusion on who did what.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a scheduled email that is reoccurring is using a segment then it should let you know it is being used when clicking on the same segment under a different email. That way if changes to the segment are made you will know if it will effect another scheduled email that is using it. Make sense?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We very often include more than one special offer in a single email but Customer Connect only allows us to track redemptions for a single discount code for each email. We would like the ability to enter more than one discount code for each email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a display of the number of recipients who will receive the mailing above the SEND button in step 8 to confirm before sending. This avoids missing step 4 (selecting recipients) errors and wasted or incomplete mailings. It is not always obvious if step 4 is a bit more complex.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add link to content editor (step 6.) to do a heuristic scan based on a selection of target email clients or client types. Produce a report of issues and suggestions and/or links issues to suggestions. For example, Outlook formatiing, Smartphone headers, etc. Maybe even a fix-it option. Fixing the generated code by hand is very tedious with publish deadlines. There are some engines out there to cobble in now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As campaigns and emails that have been sent cannot be deleted currently, there should be a way to archive obsolete campaigns. This is a basic feature in most email marketing providers and it is very cumbersome to have to sort through years worth of old campaigns.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need a segment option for total purchase amount. This way, we can trigger a rewards email when a customer spends $xx.xx with us; whether they reach that level in one transaction or 4 transactions.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. a way to select a date range (purchase date). set a minimum purchase amount

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Right now if I want to send a follow-up email to Guests who have used coupon, I have to download the wholepurchases list, resort according to who redeemed the coupon and upload another list. I have many lists!! It would be great if we could have a segment that allowed us to email: those who used the coupon to make a purchase; those who made the purchase without using the coupon; or those who didn't do use either option. Thank you!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There is nothing within CounterPoint to distinguish these recipients. Profile codes, ticket history, customer category or loyalty programs do not differentiate these recipients from others in customer database.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice if a space could be added to write a note when sending a test email. I send a test of our newsletters to the owner to approve and it would be nice to add a note from time to time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you make it so the ##LoyaltyPointsBalance## variable gets converted to dollar amounts? That way our customers know how much they can actually spend.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the program Mail Chimp you can create two versions of an email and it will divide your segment and do an A/B test for you so you can see which email is more effective.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are contemplating switching from Constant Contact to Customer Connect. The biggest change is the event emails. We host at least 1 event at our store monthly and send email invitations for these events. These emails have a register / decline option so we can plan accordingly. If we switch we will be giving up a vital feature. Please let us know if this feature will be available and if so, when. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The template screen show very small templates. Also, many templates repeat themselves. A banner selection would be more appropriate. When I am selecting templates the website freezes then gives and error and templates I have chosen are not in My Templates page. Very fustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contacts cannot be "moved" from one list to another. If you mark a contact as Deleted, they are completely unavailable.

Allow delete of contact by specific list and not all lists. Allow movement between lists.

I do not know the schema for your database(s). Perhaps you can add a view that includes a compound key of email and list name.

It is particularly harsh that a deleted contact is removed from ALL lists and cannot be added to another list. I assume this is a schema related issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to be able to use the "Segments" function for targeted direct-mail (snail mail) campaigns. However, CustomerConnect can't use customers who don't have email addresses, which most of my database customers haven't provided which eliminates it's functionality.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am trying to create a list segment for a particular SALES REP (sls_rep), but I couldn't find any way to do that. I want my sales reps to create their own segments and email their own clients. I believe it wouldn't be too difficult to add that, perhaps in the Profile Code.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have additional profile codes available, you can definitely create a profile code for Sales Rep. Though to start using this segment in Customer Connect you will need to populate all customer records with the proper Sales Rep.

I have opened an enhancement to pull Sales Rep data in the ticket so segments can be created off this data as well (this will be good for those who do not have additional profile codes available). Thank you for your suggestion.

19. I don't have first name information for all my customers. I would like to use the variable field to personalize my emails but I don't want a blank space followed by a comma at the beginning of my emails if I don't have the first name filled in. Can you add the ability to choose what happens if there isn't any information in that field?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)