JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The images for a campaign become "locked" after test emails are sent, but should only lock AFTER the scheduled date and time set in the final step of campaign setup. I send test emails and can wait more than an hour in some cases before the tests arrive.

Last week, I noticed a problem with one of our images, and I wanted to replace it, and I had to do the following:

1.) Cancel the email (naturally, this isn't the problem)
    2.) Upload a revised image
    3.) Give the revised image a new name
    4.) Edit the HTML of the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to be able to just be able to duplicate an email that I already created and be able to make minor changes to it. This will save time by not having to create a whole new email.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You have had 1 update in 2013. Yet there are lots of great ideas in this forum. My idea is to push out more updates. NCR feels like a company that is always so far out of date, constantly playing catch up and giving customers functionality that existed in most other systems years earlier.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Slow to initiate POS and older email addresses now cannot be used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option is available in the product by exporting unverified contacts on the Manage/Contacts page, uploading the exported contacts on the Manage/Lists page, then creating a segment on Campaigns/Step 4 adding the rule "AND/OR Contact List IS ".

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. In the future, please place similar suggestions on the new Merchant Forum (link provided below). We have recently added other ways to contact support as well. We hope you find them helpful.
    1) Live Chat – here’s the link: https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/066kruicn86uo0f47coes9262i.html
    This link will be available in the next release of Customer Connect, located on the Help tab.
    2) Merchant Forum – here’s the link:
    http://forum.ncrretailapps.com/
    Select ‘NCR Customer Connect’. The goal of the forums is to provide another resource to find solutions to common problems, and interact with fellow merchants who subscribe to our applications. Our support team members will be present to interact in various topics as well as moderate discussions.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm missing the option of choosing (by click) to have emails/newsletter automatically posted on facebook and twitter. the previous program I've used enabled choosing to post on more than 1 facebook and more than 1 twitter account. going in and doing it manually is a waste of time and at times forgotten.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email that bounces must come to you forward it to us for action. Same for complaints.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see the "unsubscribe" link on our Newsletter move so that it is separated from the recipient email. When a person tries to unsubscribe they are accidentally hitting their own email link and then are frustrated that they can't unsubscribe. They just need to be spaced farther apart from each other.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Update CounterPoint when an email adress is not valid. Alert a user ringing a transaction or updating a customer that the email address needs to be updated.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Often, our customers change their emails or opt-out when visiting our store. Our clerks update this info in CP, but do not realize this doesn't always update CC. If an email is deleted or modified in CP, it should properly update CC, so we can maintain data integrity.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you change a customer’s email address in CP, opt out or opt in a customer this info is updated in CC after the data sync occurs between the 2 products. If you’re having data sync issues, this would explain why CC’s data is outdated. Check the Upload Status on the CC Dashboard for to see if you have a data sync problem and for additional information. If your data syncs are good and you’re still seeing issues, contact support for assistance. Support’s email adderss is customerconnectsupport@radiantsystems.com.
    FYI – CC does not remove email addresses that have been deleted in CP. If a user would like to unsubscribe please opt them out instead of deleting the email address.

13. When customers opt out via CustomerConnect, the Counterpoint email field still contains the email address, and the market field is still set to "Y". CustomerConnect should update at least the market field to "N". We currently send mailings to customers in CP who do not get CC emailings, and currently I cannot rely on the CP data being correct.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change the opt-in page so it says "Thank You! You have successfully subscribed" as the headline. It is currently confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If a segment is no longer needed, there should be a way to remove it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently I can see how many bounced, but not which email address. I would like to know which one bounced so I can fix it.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need a counter of some sort under Manage\Contacts. Currently, the only way to know how many contacts you have (whether it's All or when a filter has been applied) is to go to the last page & do the math or export them to a spreadsheet. We would like to see how many we have on the first page of Manage\Contacts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would useful to be able to segment groups by country, as I have a large customer group in Canada, USA and NZ

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been added in the January release (1/21/12). Please click the “What’s New” link, found on the Dashboard for additional information regarding segments.

19. I would like to have the ability to spell check within each editable text section (as I can in the product I am migrating from).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We signed up for CustomerConnect in November. What I didn't realize at the time was that sales data only went back 90 days. Therefore, when I am creating segments to single out certain customers, the numbers are far less than they should be because the sales history/data only goes back to September 2010. We need to somehow change this so that you can view sales history from years ago. Otherwise, we are not really able to use the application the way we need to.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?