NCR Customer Connect

NCR Customer Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. a way to select a date range (purchase date). set a minimum purchase amount

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Right now if I want to send a follow-up email to Guests who have used coupon, I have to download the wholepurchases list, resort according to who redeemed the coupon and upload another list. I have many lists!! It would be great if we could have a segment that allowed us to email: those who used the coupon to make a purchase; those who made the purchase without using the coupon; or those who didn't do use either option. Thank you!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There is nothing within CounterPoint to distinguish these recipients. Profile codes, ticket history, customer category or loyalty programs do not differentiate these recipients from others in customer database.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice if a space could be added to write a note when sending a test email. I send a test of our newsletters to the owner to approve and it would be nice to add a note from time to time.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can you make it so the ##LoyaltyPointsBalance## variable gets converted to dollar amounts? That way our customers know how much they can actually spend.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The template screen show very small templates. Also, many templates repeat themselves. A banner selection would be more appropriate. When I am selecting templates the website freezes then gives and error and templates I have chosen are not in My Templates page. Very fustrating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We are contemplating switching from Constant Contact to Customer Connect. The biggest change is the event emails. We host at least 1 event at our store monthly and send email invitations for these events. These emails have a register / decline option so we can plan accordingly. If we switch we will be giving up a vital feature. Please let us know if this feature will be available and if so, when. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the program Mail Chimp you can create two versions of an email and it will divide your segment and do an A/B test for you so you can see which email is more effective.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't have first name information for all my customers. I would like to use the variable field to personalize my emails but I don't want a blank space followed by a comma at the beginning of my emails if I don't have the first name filled in. Can you add the ability to choose what happens if there isn't any information in that field?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am trying to create a list segment for a particular SALES REP (sls_rep), but I couldn't find any way to do that. I want my sales reps to create their own segments and email their own clients. I believe it wouldn't be too difficult to add that, perhaps in the Profile Code.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you have additional profile codes available, you can definitely create a profile code for Sales Rep. Though to start using this segment in Customer Connect you will need to populate all customer records with the proper Sales Rep.

I have opened an enhancement to pull Sales Rep data in the ticket so segments can be created off this data as well (this will be good for those who do not have additional profile codes available). Thank you for your suggestion.

11. Contacts cannot be "moved" from one list to another. If you mark a contact as Deleted, they are completely unavailable.

Allow delete of contact by specific list and not all lists. Allow movement between lists.

I do not know the schema for your database(s). Perhaps you can add a view that includes a compound key of email and list name.

It is particularly harsh that a deleted contact is removed from ALL lists and cannot be added to another list. I assume this is a schema related issue.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to be able to use the "Segments" function for targeted direct-mail (snail mail) campaigns. However, CustomerConnect can't use customers who don't have email addresses, which most of my database customers haven't provided which eliminates it's functionality.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to be able to send a coupon to customers that sign up/opt in to email marketing as soon as they do so, without setting up a confusing reoccurring email that checks for new addresses only once per day.
    This is a feature that Constant Contact has had for quite a while and was nice.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New features to search by customer history are good, but need exclusionary terms as well as inclusionary terms for the contain segment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Opt-ins from different websites within the same business should be automatically separated to allow for targeted marketing

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be very helpful if a column could be added to the generic format spreadsheet for CP Customer Number!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Everytime we send out a new email blast, we use a lot of the same content to promote ongoing promotions. It would be wonderful if I could start with the last email..........and be able to pick a new graphic for the top. I like all the graphic choices you provide and this would be a HUGE time saver. Right now I have to pick a graphic and then cut and paste all the old material I want to include in the new email.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We need to be able to set top, bottom, and side margins in each section/block in an email. The text now runs up against the sides by default. I've found no way to set margins in the new editor, but can do it by adding the appropriate Style in the appropriate Tag in HTML.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Images should be sorted by default in descending order by date, keeping the newest images on the first page of every folder, and keeping the older images on subsequent pages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?