NCR Customer Connect

NCR Customer Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It would useful to be able to segment groups by country, as I have a large customer group in Canada, USA and NZ

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This has been added in the January release (1/21/12). Please click the “What’s New” link, found on the Dashboard for additional information regarding segments.

2. I would the test emails to have some indication when they are sent that they are TEST. Maybe in the subject line place the word TEST in front of subject

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your help menu could use more information of how to select an uploaded .csv file in step 4 of the campaign. It fails to tell you that you have to select
    1. Add a segment
    2. Name it
    3. Under Rules select "List Name Is"
    4. Select your uploaded list name
    5. Click Save.
    6. Select the new segment in the upper window.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The images for a campaign become "locked" after test emails are sent, but should only lock AFTER the scheduled date and time set in the final step of campaign setup. I send test emails and can wait more than an hour in some cases before the tests arrive.

Last week, I noticed a problem with one of our images, and I wanted to replace it, and I had to do the following:

1.) Cancel the email (naturally, this isn't the problem)
    2.) Upload a revised image
    3.) Give the revised image a new name
    4.) Edit the HTML of the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have several ideas, 8 points is not enough. I would also like to vote on a few other ideas. While I'm here I would like to submit them all, if I wait until I get feedback and for the points to cycle back I will have forgotten my ideas. Please start us off with more points, 25 would be a good start.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The current online subscribe form is just an option to enter your email address. It would be nice if users were able to put their name, phone number, birthday and zip code to subscribe. This way the emails can be more personal and we can have better data to sell with.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature was implemented in the July release. Please review the “What’s New” link on the Dashboard for more information on how to use it. Please make sure you utilitize CustomerConnect’s Subscribe form found on the Manage/Subscribe Options tab.

7. I need a new customer segment that searches for customers by if they have purchased a specific item. A new segment "Has purchased item#: " would be great! Don't do a drop down - we have waaaay too many items. Just let me enter the item number with a short description

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If a segment is no longer needed, there should be a way to remove it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like to be able to upload multiple images at one time by selecting multiple images in the 'open' dialog. It's ok if the names are the same as file names, which can be named later. Similar to the Facebook image upload feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We would like the ability to run a list of duplicate email addresses, so we can select the one's we want to delete and clean up the database.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to have the ability to spell check within each editable text section (as I can in the product I am migrating from).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to be able to add our phone number, toll free number and copyright to the email footer. It would be ideal if all the footer information could be modified in step 3 of the campaign

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add any message or data that you like to the Permission reminder on Step 3. It will appear in the footer of the email. Remember to test to make sure you like the results.

13. It would be nice to be able to copy segments and rename them to make minor adjustments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option is currently available in CustomerConnect on Step 4. Select the edit link located next to the segment you want to copy, then select the copy link-found on the bottom right side of the page.

14. I want to be able to create a segment of people who have bought a specific item from me.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is available in the latest release and can be found on Step 4 Select Recipients. You can now segment by ‘Has Purchased from Item Category’, ‘Has Purchased from Item Subcategory’, or ‘Ticket Item Description’. Please provide us more information regarding what you’d like, if this doesn’t suit your needs. Thanks.

15. I want to thank customers who have recently made bigger purchases by sending them a coupon code or printable coupon. Average ticket doesn't really do us any good when trying to determine recent purchases from customers who have been shopping with us for years. For example (AND Last Purchase Amount >=$200), etc... This option is already available when browsing customer activity in Counterpoint. It should be implemented into Customer Connect.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need to be able to delete prospect emails, that either WE create/upload (as a list), or that subscribe thru CC directly. Currently, there is no way to easily delete/unsubscribe more than one email at a time, and you need to know what it is. I would like to be able to see a list and select from that list prospects that I want to delete (or a complete list), and then delete them all at once (like deleting multiple emails in an email client). Looking up, then typing in an email one at a time into a box and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be VERY helpful to click on the bar graph to see which customers made purchases during a campaign. This way we could see if the customer was over the counter, phone or internet.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Since we are offering a variety of "hosted products" wouldn't it make sense for us to have a central login that would then provide links to the specific products. This page should include "sign up now" buttons for any of the offered products that the customer is not currently utilizing. I think that this could increase customer awareness, and therefore participation, in the different products available to them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need the ability to segment customers by store (either store in the customer record or a store where they have purchased in the past) or the ability to select a range of zip codes. Currently I have to select one zip code at a time. It made it almost impossible to target one metro area.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. We recently added the ability to segment by ‘Customer Store’ in the March 28 release. Check out the ’What’s New’ link, on the Dashboard and review the ‘New Segment Options’ article for more information.

20. I like the color templates that you have installed as an option but sometimes the are in the wrong position for the look i am after. I would like to change the colors of certain fields. We can change the text color in the editor and now we need to be able to change the background as well

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?