NCR Customer Connect

NCR Customer Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. If I create an image in photoshop with multiple items within the image it would be nice to provide different links for each item. The image would be allowed multiple links.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On the Dash Board it use to have the number of opens, clicks, purchases etc. over each bar graph. I would like to have them back because I take a screen shot of this and email to the employees to show them how successfull each email is. Better yet would be some reports I could export.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need to know when our uploaded lists have failed for some reason, so we need to receive a notification or status email for upload failures as well as successful uploads.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There should be a WYSIWYG editor for user-generated templates. "Paste HTML" is a good option, but under "Edit Content" there should be formatting options, the ability to select (and upload) images, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We would like to be able to use the Salutation field from CounterPoint customer records in CustomerConnect - as a segment option and as a variable within email content.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We handle our unsubscribes on our website and the data gets pushed back into counterpoint. I would like to be able to modify the unsubscribe link to direct people to our unsubscribe.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Images should be sorted by default in descending order by date, keeping the newest images on the first page of every folder, and keeping the older images on subsequent pages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the body of the email, there's a thin black line around the border of the email. Can we ditch that?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When a scheduled email that is reoccurring is using a segment then it should let you know it is being used when clicking on the same segment under a different email. That way if changes to the segment are made you will know if it will effect another scheduled email that is using it. Make sense?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Opt-in confirmation email and the page that directs customers to check their inbox for the confirmation email needs to be customizable. Only very limited editing is available for the opt-in email, but no graphics or font modifications.

The page that they are sent to when hitting the Confirm Subscription button is not editable at all and says "You will soon be receiving newsletters from xyz company". But newsletters is not our focus and we should be able to customize that message.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We very often include more than one special offer in a single email but Customer Connect only allows us to track redemptions for a single discount code for each email. We would like the ability to enter more than one discount code for each email.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As campaigns and emails that have been sent cannot be deleted currently, there should be a way to archive obsolete campaigns. This is a basic feature in most email marketing providers and it is very cumbersome to have to sort through years worth of old campaigns.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to be able to reach out to customers who have only made a certain number of purchases over a certain period of time. For example, customers who hvae only shopped 1 time in the last 6 months.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It's great that there are Facebook & Twitter icons to list our addresses, but I'd also like the same for Instagram & our website blog.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contacts cannot be "moved" from one list to another. If you mark a contact as Deleted, they are completely unavailable.

Allow delete of contact by specific list and not all lists. Allow movement between lists.

I do not know the schema for your database(s). Perhaps you can add a view that includes a compound key of email and list name.

It is particularly harsh that a deleted contact is removed from ALL lists and cannot be added to another list. I assume this is a schema related issue.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If the contact segments (and quantities) were displayed on the Send tab, as a confirmation, this would prevent me from accidentally sending emails to the wrong segments. Sometimes I hop to the Edit Content tab and forget to select specific segments to receive certain emails before sending out.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to be able to use a variable in the creation of the new barcode string.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The ability to upload any size graphic into CC and get the choice of 3 different automatic graphic sizes (as our prior email marketing system could do).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We are contemplating switching from Constant Contact to Customer Connect. The biggest change is the event emails. We host at least 1 event at our store monthly and send email invitations for these events. These emails have a register / decline option so we can plan accordingly. If we switch we will be giving up a vital feature. Please let us know if this feature will be available and if so, when. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?