NCR Customer Connect

NCR Customer Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I would like to be able to export customer data with each customer showing if it is active, opt out, a duplicate, invalid, customer, prospect and converted prospect

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Your suggestion was added to CustomerConnect. Please review the ’What’s New’ link found on CustomerConnect’s Dashboard and review the article named ‘Manage/Edit contact email addresses’ (found under the November 20th Release). If this doesn’t suit your needs, please send us a new suggestion with more details regarding what you need. Thank you.

2. I like the color templates that you have installed as an option but sometimes the are in the wrong position for the look i am after. I would like to change the colors of certain fields. We can change the text color in the editor and now we need to be able to change the background as well

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to be able to just be able to duplicate an email that I already created and be able to make minor changes to it. This will save time by not having to create a whole new email.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A LINUX installation for CustomerConnect was provided in February. Please review the “What’s New” link on the Dashboard to see the instructions, found under the February release. Thank you.

5. i can't depend on my customers to hit the back button when they sign up for my email newsletter. The opt in page is too generic and then doesn't redirect them back to my site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When customers opt out via CustomerConnect, the Counterpoint email field still contains the email address, and the market field is still set to "Y". CustomerConnect should update at least the market field to "N". We currently send mailings to customers in CP who do not get CC emailings, and currently I cannot rely on the CP data being correct.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change the opt-in page so it says "Thank You! You have successfully subscribed" as the headline. It is currently confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email that bounces must come to you forward it to us for action. Same for complaints.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to see the "unsubscribe" link on our Newsletter move so that it is separated from the recipient email. When a person tries to unsubscribe they are accidentally hitting their own email link and then are frustrated that they can't unsubscribe. They just need to be spaced farther apart from each other.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. In the future, please place similar suggestions on the new Merchant Forum (link provided below). We have recently added other ways to contact support as well. We hope you find them helpful.
    1) Live Chat – here’s the link: https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/066kruicn86uo0f47coes9262i.html
    This link will be available in the next release of Customer Connect, located on the Help tab.
    2) Merchant Forum – here’s the link:
    http://forum.ncrretailapps.com/
    Select ‘NCR Customer Connect’. The goal of the forums is to provide another resource to find solutions to common problems, and interact with fellow merchants who subscribe to our applications. Our support team members will be present to interact in various topics as well as moderate discussions.

12. Slow to initiate POS and older email addresses now cannot be used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option is available in the product by exporting unverified contacts on the Manage/Contacts page, uploading the exported contacts on the Manage/Lists page, then creating a segment on Campaigns/Step 4 adding the rule "AND/OR Contact List IS ".

13. We need a counter of some sort under Manage\Contacts. Currently, the only way to know how many contacts you have (whether it's All or when a filter has been applied) is to go to the last page & do the math or export them to a spreadsheet. We would like to see how many we have on the first page of Manage\Contacts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stores with multiple locations need the ability to display the store location and hours. Currently if you want to acheive this, you have to create an e-mail for each store location. It would be nice if you could dynamically handle this based on the customer's Store ID or List ID.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the next release, we are introducing a new section on the Manage tab called Variables. You’ll be able to setup store hours for each store using a variable. When creating your email just use the variable and your recipient will see the hours for the store associated to their record. Look for CustomerConnect’s next Announcement for more details.

15. We send separate emails to our CPOnline customers and our Retail customers, therefore we need to exclude the CPOnline customers from certain mailings. Currently you can add rule "List Name IS CPOnline" if you add the condition "List Name ISNOT CPOnline" we can exclude the CPOnline customers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We need the ability to change the labels for State and Zip Code fields to Province and Postal Code. Canadians do not use State and Zip!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ravelry.com is a social media site for knitters and crocheters. It would be helpful if we could invite customers to join us on it, I am sure there must be other sites as well retailers are interested in. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can add other social media links to your email content by uploading an image that represents the social media site you want to add (ex: Ravelry) into CustomerConnect. On the image there’s a place you can add the URL to the social media site so when customers click on the image it takes them to Ravelry.com. You can place it anywhere in your email content, but we suggest you add it near the top portion of the content so customer see it. Thank you.

19. Users should be able to go to the "Manage" tab and choose "Lists" and see more than 10 emails per page. There should be a menu allowing up to 50 or 100 emails to be shown. This will make it easier for owners of long lists to navigate their list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to have a "select template" button that we could click from the view window in step 5

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?