NCR Customer Connect

NCR Customer Connect

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Update CounterPoint when an email adress is not valid. Alert a user ringing a transaction or updating a customer that the email address needs to be updated.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When I am in one area of the site and I need to navigate to another the speeds can vary but somedays its painful. Sometimes I am waiting up to 20 seconds to get from the dashboard to templates.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Improvements have been made in the August release, which you’ll receive by the end of this month. Navigating through CustomerConnect is much faster. If you have other suggestions after reviewing the August release, please visit and log more suggestion on UserVoice to let us know. Thank you.

3. We signed up for CustomerConnect in November. What I didn't realize at the time was that sales data only went back 90 days. Therefore, when I am creating segments to single out certain customers, the numbers are far less than they should be because the sales history/data only goes back to September 2010. We need to somehow change this so that you can view sales history from years ago. Otherwise, we are not really able to use the application the way we need to.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'm missing the option of choosing (by click) to have emails/newsletter automatically posted on facebook and twitter. the previous program I've used enabled choosing to post on more than 1 facebook and more than 1 twitter account. going in and doing it manually is a waste of time and at times forgotten.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently I can see how many bounced, but not which email address. I would like to know which one bounced so I can fix it.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I need the ability to segment by vendor

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be helpful to be able to also filter customers for mailing by data in their profile. For example, we send out Birthday postcards for 20% off their next sale. We could do this electronically if we were able to filter by birthday MONTH. When we enter birthdays in CP, we don't care about the year, and some customers won't give it, so we just enter a 'default' year, e.g., 11/21/2000. However, we need to be able to filter the Birthday by Month, even if we don't know the year, i.e., filter all customers by BD profile by June,…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Your suggestion was added to the product. Check out the ’What’s New’ link on the Dashboard and review the Feb 28th release (CounterPoint Customer profile codes). This article will provide you what you need to filter by CounterPoint profile data.

8. I need to integrate the CustomerConnect with other promotions. There is currently import features to load the customer information. I need a function to export the data to other apps to inter connect all of the promotions.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is available on the Manage/Contacts tab. There is an ‘Export to File’ link on the bottom left side of the page, which puts the file in a spreadsheet and save it in .CSV file format.

9. I'd like to be able to search through the help section. I need to figure out how to add a new prospect and I'm not sure where I need to look for this. In general, being able to search through the help section would be, well, helpful...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The financial information is totally misleading and unreliable. Here's an example of what happened which, in my opinion, should definitely not happen: I sent out an informal type of email, a Calendar of Events to be specific, to everyone on the list. While this was going on some of our staff were out at a show selling items. The items they were selling had nothing to do with the email I sent out. But because of the way the system works it assumed these sales were somehow linked to the email. Now, when I log into the dashboard I see…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Improvements were added in the July release that allow merchants to select specific dates to attribute sales to an email. Please review the new functionality and submit any additional suggestions you may have. Please search other peoples suggestions prior to submitting your own. It’s possible someone already made the suggestion you were going to add. If so, simply vote on their suggestion and add any additional comments. This gives us a sense of what is most needed in our product and helps us determine what to add in future releases. Thank you for your time and assistance in making CustomerConnect better.

11. Is there a way to see who is in a particular list? and how many contacts that list contains? Currently if you are importing a list you can only see how many are in the list if you are within a campaign, and you go to select recipients and you create a new segment. Would it be possible for there to be another tab in the manage section that allows you to see your imported lists, see who is in the list and how many total recipients are in the list?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently it is not possible to add a logo/image to the header area. This would be a great way for me to make emails look more personalized.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. This was added to the product on March 28th. You’ll notice there’s a Status Alert on the Dashboard. For more information about it, click on the ’What’s New’ link on the Dashboard and review the article labeled ‘Dashboard Status Alert for CounterPoint data missing over 48 hours’.

14. It takes too long to create a new template relative to other products on the market.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been added in the January release (1/21/12). Please click on the “What’s New” link, found on the Dashboard for additional information (found under New Text Editor).

15. Users should be able to segment by Ecommerce categories, not just by item categories.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would useful to be able to segment groups by country, as I have a large customer group in Canada, USA and NZ

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been added in the January release (1/21/12). Please click the “What’s New” link, found on the Dashboard for additional information regarding segments.

17. I'd like to be able to create a segment based on people who have purchased a particular item number. I would also like to create a segment based on partial item number matches. Neither Item Category or Sub-category drill down far enough, and Ticket Item Description doesn't work well enough for our purposes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are some fields in the csv file that we can upload like address 1, city, state, zip and phone, that it would be nice to have available for use. Customer Connect would expand its use as purely my email marketing tool to more of a contact management hub if I could access all this information. I could create a segment and then export the list of customers and if the address information is available I can use Customer Connect to create direct mail lists as well. Also, if an email is invalid I could send a postcard to try…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would the test emails to have some indication when they are sent that they are TEST. Maybe in the subject line place the word TEST in front of subject

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)