How can we improve NCR Customer Connect?

two email addresses

I have households who would like to receive our emails at two different email addresses. Counterpoint allows for two would it be possible to allow us to send to both?

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
lia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Julie Crowley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We often have couples that use one customer to earn points for loyalty program, but they have separate email addresses.

• Nicki Brask commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We absolutely want to see this feature! We try to put families together in one file so they can earn Loyalty Points more efficiently and streamline our data. We want to be able to communicate to ALL email addresses in the Customer record.

• Nicki Brask commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! We absolutely want to see this feature! We try to put families together in one file so they can earn Loyalty Points more efficiently and streamline our data. We want to be able to communicate to ALL email addresses in the Customer record.

• William commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add a suggestion to this. We upload a number of lists to CustomerConnect. Sometimes the people on the lists are customers already in Counterpoint. What I believe happens currently is that when you upload a list it updates the email address for the customer in Counterpoint. But I think it would be good if instead of updating the address it somehow appended it to the record (either in Counterpoint or in CustomerConnect) so that both addresses were on file. Some of our customers have 2 or 3 email addresses, so this would be a useful feature.

• Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the ability to add email addresses to a specific customer record from Customer Connect would be very helpful. Especially for people with B2B businesses.

• Carmon Drummond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also a very important feature for those of us that market to businesses. You may have one contact for accounts payable but 10 contacts for marketing purposes. Same goes for schools and coaches.

Feedback and Knowledge Base