How can we improve NCR Customer Connect?

Need the ability to see who has NOT opened emails

I would find it beneficial if we could receive analysis on those that have NOT opened the email (this would allow me to try again with another email/subject line to entice them again, without bothering those that opened the email ... and even give us the ability to resend the same campaign, or a slightly modified one to those individuals who have not opened the email)

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sadru Peerani shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark Sorak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or just simply have it automated somewhat so that I can resend the email to non-opens with uploading another list. Also with the ability to make a few changes like the subject.

• Dan McCormick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed in importance. If I understand the concern, it can be addressed ain a clumbsy manner by drilling down with the dashboard results graphs to see who HAS opened the mail and eliminating them from your list for a continuing campaign with the edit link on the choosing email screen. Sorry if this is not what you were asking Alexandra.

• alexandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really important request when you are trying to target your audience with an email campaign. I am surprised it doesn't have more votes. I need to be able to resend my campaign to those emails that did not open it. Please provide a list of non-opens so that I will be able to export and upload them to resend.

Feedback and Knowledge Base