How can we improve NCR Customer Connect?

Custom signup form

Would be nice if we could create our own signup form so it could look like our website.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Orson Oehlers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just switched over to NCR and I am terribly concerned in that you posted this in 2012 and nothing has been done about it?? This is a huge concern in that signup on our website is important and you cannot create much with the little HTML links they offer us! I feel like we are in the stone age on this site :( What are you doing about your webpage and social media email signups?
    Thanks,
    Kelly

• Mark Horvath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sending customers to your site to fill out email subscription data is horrible. It's BAD marketing to send people away from your site. As the CMO for a large organization that uses your services I cannot stress enough how important that is. I see this was requested in 2012 and still "under review". This is a concern as this change should have been implemented by now.

• Mark Sorak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, remove Alabama as the default state. The auto-filled 'state' field should be blank so I don't get a bunch of false 'Alabamas' as I do now. I assume this can be completed before having a customizable form. Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base